Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links’. This means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Learn more.
Today I have another free printable to share with you all! In the spirit of the holiday season, I’ve made a free printable Christmas card featuring a pretty watercolour winter bird. Because, you know:
- It’s now super close to Christmas, so a free printable Christmas card seems like a cool thing to share.
- I’m obsessed with birds. I put images of them on coasters. I’ve got pictures of them on my walls. I make fake bird eggs to decorate for spring. I spy on the birds in my courtyard from the kitchen window at least once a day. I’m like two steps away from being the bird lady in Mary Poppins.
I hope you find this free Christmas card useful! Have a lovely day xoxo
Free printable Christmas card
Instructions for assembly
- Print the Christmas card on standard printer paper (A4 or Letter).
- Where indicated, fold the paper in half to create the card shape.
- Unfold the paper. Use scissors to trim along the dotted line.
The assembled card will be 5″ x 7″.